June 28, 2014

Tailgate - Campus Talk with Gabrijel and Halli

Hello, everyone! It's been a while since my last post. How do you do? 
I was confused what kind of article that I should post, so I decided to upload a video. I used this one for my listening assignment. Anyway, have you ever read or heard about a Tailgate Party? If your answer is not, this video will answer your curiosity (I also put my summary below). Enjoy it!



Summary

A tailgate party is one of American cultures that hold by open tailgate of a vehicle. It often involves consuming alcoholic beverages and grilling food. In this video, the tailgate party held in Indiana University, particularly at Bloomington’s hot spots. It was crowded because hundreds of people came. The participants were not only students, but also people outside the university. Most of them wore outfits with red colour from head to toe which is Indiana University’s identity. Meanwhile, some people wore formal and casual outfits. The reporters of this video were Gabriel Gaelic and Halle Sloan. They are Indiana University’s students. Both of them were excited and enthusiast. They walked around that place to interview some students, educators, entertainers, and anyone else about their impressions and favourite parts of the event.  They have had fun and enjoyed the event. 

No comments:

Post a Comment